Although the employment laws of California and other states are quite clear, many employers attempt to take advantage of their employees through:
- 1. Off the clock work;
- 2. Late payment of wages or commissions;
- 3. Failure to pay vacation and personal time;
- 4. Unpaid overtime;
- 5. Missing meal and rest breaks;
- 6. Requirements that you purchase items necessary to complete your job;
- 7. Misclassification of an employee as being exempt from Overtime Pay;
- 8. Non-Payment for time spent waiting to be able to perform your job duties;
- 9. Racial, Sexual, Age or Disability Discrimination;
If you or one of your co-workers has experienced any of the above-listed issues related to your current or past employment, then you may be in a position to file a claim for your un-paid wages against your current or past employer. If you think you may have an employment-based claim, contact The King Law Firm for a free consultation with Kenneth King. If you do, in fact, have a claim for any of your employment issues The King Law Firm will take all steps necessary to ensure that you are properly represented in your claim against your current or past employer.
Customer Service is one of the most important elements of your business and that we know. It keeps bubbling along with your business. Customers are the standing pillars to your business. If you had not customers, there would be no business. It is our duty to take care of customers and help them in the possible way required. You may attract customers very easily but at the same time if you do not solve their queries or attend them properly then you may lose them quickly. Just give us a call, and you will not regret, we will arrange for a quick consultation to get things going in no time.