Trip or Slip and Fall Attorney in Northridge
Slip/Trip and Fall Accidents can occur anywhere at any time – in a store, public place, building, etc. You may very well be entitled to compensation for your injuries/damages. Typically a business or property owner owes you, as a customer, one of the highest duties of care recognized by the law. They have a duty not to expose you to an unreasonable risk of harm.
In slip/trip and fall cases, it is vital that you speak with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. The King Law Firm will provide a free case evaluation. Kenneth King, Esq. will personally explain the legal process, evaluate your case, and discuss how we may be able to obtain compensation for you.
Protect yourself! If you are injured in a slip/trip and fall incident you need to act quickly by doing the following:
- 1. Get the names and phone numbers of witnesses
- 2. Write down a brief description as to how the accident occurred
- 3. Identify witnesses (typically the business’ employees/other customers)
- 4. Take photographs of the dangerous condition (i.e., what caused you to slip/trip)
- 5. Don’t speak with anyone from the land owner’s insurance company – just don’t do it
- 6. Get yourself an experienced attorney who handles these types of cases
The King Law Firm will see to it that you obtain the medical care, physical therapy, and other assistance you need to recover and rebuild your life.